Then let me offer you some advice:
Take a thousand, naked pictures of yourself now. You may currently think, “Oh, I’m too spooky.” Or, “Nobody wants to see these tiny boobies.” But, believe me, one day you will look at those photos with much kinder eyes and say, “Dear God, I was a beautiful thing!” – Moira Rose
This is first and foremost, a collaboration between us. Whether you know exactly what you want or not, I can help you realize your French Vanilla (or not so vanilla) Fantasy. We’ll talk mood, lighting, sets, props, and your comfort level with nudity.. nothing is off the table.
Being vulnerable like this is TERRIFYING. I get it! The set is closed with just yourself and your photographer, and we can start slow with posing. We’ll also set the temperature, music, and do whatever else you need to relax into your session.
The art! Ah the big reveal. After your shoot, typically in a week or so, we’ll get together to go over your images and pick your favorites. Whether you pick digital delivery or a physical product, my goal is to ensure you’re happy with every shot.
I don't do large amounts of retouching; my captures are the authentic you. I'll touch up 'temporary' things like bumps and cuts, and I'm open to discussion on scars. No fake abs here!
How This Works
The first step is easy. You start by filling out the intake form, and I’ll set you up in the system, including your client portal login. Using the information you provided I’ll draft an initial shoot proposal within ~5 days for you to review.
The client portal is where you’ll access all your releases, approve your shoot, and pay your invoices.
After I draft your proposal, you and I will sit down for a consultation. There’s lots to cover:
- Are you happy with the proposed design/shoot? Any changes you’d like to see?
- Where do you want to do it (location)? If you don’t know, that’s ok! I’ve partnered with Peerspace and they have some amazing studios.
- What session length/type are you thinking?
- Have you signed your release forms?
- Schedule your shoot!
At this point your session fee is due. I accept cash, CashApp, and all major Credit Cards via Stripe.
The day of your shoot has arrived! Just relax, let loose, and have fun!
About a week after your shoot, we’ll sit down together again and go through your images. We’ll also review your options for delivery, and collect the final payment.
For delivery, I offer the following options:
- Digital download of high-res images via private secured gallery link, good for 60 days. | $50/image
- Coffee table book / Album. You and I will collaborate to design your custom gift album/book; the cover material, embossing, page quantity, and paper quality- all custom and just for you. | Custom Pricing, starting at $450
- The ULTIMATE gift or showcase for the exhibitionist in us all. I can print on metal, acrylic, wood, canvas, or even photo stock paper for framing and hanging. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back. | Custom Pricing, starting at $1000
- For digital delivery, you can opt for a gallery to download yourself or USB drive. Digital delivery is typically available the same day as the proofing session.
- Physical media (books/albums/prints) are subject to printing and shipping times, and are sent directly to you! If this is a gift I can receive the item and contact you to keep it a surprise.
- Payment is due before any image delivery happens.
Couples photo sessions make AMAZING keepsakes and are a great way to memorialize your love.
Show off that hard-earned progress! Whether you’re just getting started, sending progress pics, or want the for your dating profile.
Kink / BDSM
What better way to try something new than to have beautiful prints capturing it? Your body is art!
Need help to really hook your audience and make them feel like they’re really there? Take your production up a notch.